The Community Mediation scene will be hoppin' all week long, and you're invited!
Regardless whether you're able to join us in New Orleans at ACR's Annual Conference this week, there are plenty of ways for you to connect.
Check out what we're planning:
- Attend the many Recommended Community Sessions scheduled throughout the conference.
- Attend NAFCM's membership meeting on Thursday (9/13) from 1:00 - 2:00 pm in the Oakley Room (4th Floor).
- Attend the membership meeting for the ACR Community Section on Friday (9/14) from 12:30 - 1:30 pm in the Oakley Room (4th Floor) [LUNCH PROVIDED].
- Visit NAFCM's booth (#25) in the Exhibit Hall and strike up a conversation with myself and several NAFCM Board members.
- Contribute to the daily community-focused conference recaps right here on this blog!
- Complete NAFCM's crossword puzzle in the on-site program. (Drop-off your completed crossword at NAFCM's booth to enter our FREE membership drawing!)
- Join NAFCM during our 25% off September Special! (Membership/renewal forms will be available in the exhibit hall at NAFCM's booth.)
- Request a personal update and resources from up to two of the Recommended Community Sessions, and I will personally send you the info following the conference!
- Read and comment on the daily community-focused conference recaps right here on this blog!
- Plug-in to live conference updates via NAFCM's social media channels, including: Facebook, Twitter, & Google+.
- Try your hand at NAFCM's crossword puzzle featured in the on-site program. (Email a picture of your completed crossword to enter our FREE membership drawing!)
- Stay tuned for updates from NAFCM's on-site membership meeting, and watch for our companion online meeting to be announced shortly!
- MAKE IT OFFICIAL: Join or Renew your NAFCM Membership during our 25% off September Special!
I'm looking forward to meeting and reconnecting with many of you this week! I hope you're also excited about the week ahead!
Executive Director, NAFCM